How To Download From Torrent
Downloading and Installing a Torrent Client :
1. Download a torrent client. BitTorrent is the oldest torrenting client, and it’s still being updating. It works on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Other popular and recently updated torrent clients are uTorrent, qBittorrent, Deluge, and Vuze.
You Can Download Utorrent By Clicking Here ——-> Download Utorrent
2. Install the torrent client on your computer. Once you’ve downloaded the torrent client you want to use, open the installation file and follow the installation instructions to install it on your computer.
- After the installation is complete Download any game which is in “.torrent” format from our website and then open the file.
- The Torrent Client (Here Utorrent) will automatically open when you click the “.torrent” file and press okay and it will start downloading the game.
- Some torrent files which are huge size say 10Gb may take some time to load and press OK.
- After game has been downloaded double click the file to open the game folder.
Downloading Games Via Torrent Clients make our work easier and smarter such as the following :
- Some files when downloaded from browser may stop in middle of download and hence the files may not work to play the game.
- But in torrents even if the file is stopped in middle of the download nothing happens to the game.
- Downloading from torrent is faster than downloading from your browser or IDM (Internet Download Manager).
- Torrents are safe and easiest way to download a game but when compared to browsers it leaves browser behind in all aspects.